Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am back! Movie review time!

So I watched last night a movie that I have been dying to watch for quite some time. As a matter of fact, I have wanted to watch it since it opened in theaters. The movie is called "Tangled."

It is a Disney movie, and it was without a doubt well made. I usually am not one to go for the Disney movie "musicals," but they really outdid themselves on this one. The main characters are Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.

Rapunzel is played by Mandy Moore, and Rider by Zachary Levi. (Who knew he can sing?)

Aside from the main concept of it being a slight version of Rapunzel the fairy tale, and being an animated musical by Disney, they also manage to make it have multiple themes in it. It has drama, action, comedy, suspense, and much more.

If I ever give a review on a movie, to a friend of mine for instance, I would say a few parts of the movie that really made me love it, and a final mention stating that the person go see it. With this one, it is different.
As a matter of fact, I will not be mentioning in this review a single scene, not one, so as not to ruin the movie for my readers. I truly feel as if this movie above many others, be experienced with a fresh eye.

All I can say is that this movie holds a secure place in my heart from last night on. It really deserves high praise as I can tell it was made extremely well.

That is all I have for you guys/girls today. Check back soon for I will be reviewing the final Harry Potter movie, might do the first part of it as well. It depends on my availability when I get back to doing this.

Sincerely,
Gdamatov77

No comments:

Post a Comment