Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Colorado Movie Massacre Blog Post

It is a very sad day when a person you know dies. It is a sad day for someone when someone they know dies. It is an extremely sad day when someone that person knows gets murdered. It is unspeakable when such a tragedy like the Colorado Shooting Massacre, a.k.a. Colorado Movie Massacre happens.

It hurts me that I need to do a blog post such as this, because I would prefer these things not happen and I do not blog about this, but I feel it is only right. And because my thoughts go out to the families, friends, and loved ones of those who died and those who are critically wounded from the shooting that took place in Aurora, Colorado.

This will NOT be the blog post, this is just a post mentioning that tomorrow will be a much more in detail and sincere post is coming. Please stay tuned for tomorrows post.

No comments:

Post a Comment