Sunday, July 15, 2012

My apologies to everyone for my disappearance

I promise I will try my best to get back into this blog. I am making this post as a formal apology. I realized I cannot do once a week, but I will try my best to do so either way.

As you may have noticed with this blog, it is always something random. Well I have been thinking lately, and I realized, as soon as I get the hang of being on schedule with my blog I will be starting a second one.

It will be called the "Venos Movement"

The "Venos Movement" will be something I am starting to promote music around the world. I will be reviewing anything from Artist styles to songs and messages they send. From what music can accomplish to personal opinions. Please keep an eye out for when I post a link to it.

Thank you to all my followers for supporting me. I owe you so much more.

Gdamatov77, signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment