Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Apology, Video game, today's agenda, and Sxephil

I want to start off today's post actually apologizing for my lack of attentiveness today. It was a very busy day today including school, my video game, some personal issues, and other parts that is included in today's agenda.

I was busy playing a video game from after I woke up from my nap today, approximately 4 P.M. I woke up, and started playing for quite a few hours. The game is called Spiral Knights and it is a free to play game on Steam. Ever since I got invited to play the game, I got addicted to it about 10 minutes in, even though I thought it was going to suck. (How's that for ironic). I started playing the game constantly and enjoyed it since then, and I woke up from my nap today and played it.


Today's agenda:

School
Nap
Video Game
T.V. show catching up
more Video Game

I took a three hour long nap today, and let me be one to say, "they do a person good." I can't remember the last time I took a nap and actually felt bad for doing so afterwards. They are one of the greatest things ever conceived.

Lastly, in a previous post, the credits post, I referenced someone's Youtube account by the name of Sxephil. He was one of the inspirations I had for starting up the Blog, and I am subscribed to his channel because I love hearing his opinions on things going on in the news. He is very funny, and he posts a new show every weekday.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil

So I figured I should suggest him to you in this particular post, and you should seriously check it out.

But anyhow, that is all I have for you today. Please keep posted until tomorrow, follow my blog, comment in the comments, suggest topics, refer people, and check out his Youtube page.

References:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil

Edit: I want reference to Anonymous that asked me a bunch of questions, I answered them if you are interested in seeing my answer.

5 comments:

  1. Call me anonymous #3 I guess. Can u comment on keeping a positive attitude? You seem to have a good take on life. I am having a hard time right now and you said you were open to suggestions. I don't watch a lot of movies so I like your movie reviews and am looking forward to more...but I am going thru a tough time and could use some advice. How can I learn to stop caring about these assholes around me? Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post a full answer tomorrow. I unfortunately have class early tomorrow so I am going to bed, but I will give you an answer tomorrow. Ok Anonymous #3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do owe it to my readers to keep a positive attitude. If I have a negative attitude, then the readers will lose interest and stop reading. Unfortunately for me, I am also going through a tough time also, and I cane up with a good idea for my blog thanks to your question. (details in today's post)

    Due to the fact that I am and used to be going through a tough time, I needed something to get me through it. My personal recommendation on what will help the most, is music. It always puts me in a good mood if I am upset, sad, or anything else. It helps me a lot and music is my life.

    As for being able to ignore the "rude people," (can't say the other word on my blog), you can't really ignore them. Ignoring won't do the trick cause they will come back and be harder on you.

    However, you can do what I do and that is just not care about what they think. It is not an easy thing to do and takes time getting used to because as humans, it is in our nature to care about other people's views about us. However, once you get used to it, they will not affect you anymore.

    That's all I got for now, but keep posted as today's post will be something you might want to read.

    Otherwise, music is the best thing. It helped me so much and recommend it to anyone going through a tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like music too. I have all kinds of playlists for my different moods! Nice review of Sicko, looks like it might be worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats good that you have different music for different moods. It is a good idea that I have been attempting to do for a while, but I have like barely any music again after my computer reset.

    And yea, it was worth watching.

    ReplyDelete