Thursday, July 21, 2011

(Thursday's Temp Post) Big news about blog, and some reviews

(So right now it is only a temporary post, and I will be editing it in a few hours, but I am posting for now to let you know I am still here. Sorry my recent posts have not been mid day like earlier posts, but I have been very busy lately with school. I hate term papers and tests, but I gotta get them done.

Shhh, really was playing my video game.

Anyhow, that is all it is for now, full Thursday review up in a few hours.

Sincerely,
Gdamatov77)


So last night I got a comment on yesterday's post from "Anonymous #3" and he/she mentioned something that gave me an idea, so I want to credit this person for being the founder of Wednesday permanent topic. This means that Wednesday is not going to be a "free-post" just like Thursday and Friday isn't.

Wednesday's will be Q&A and Advice topic. If you are having any problems, or you have any questions, I will address them in Wednesday posts. So make sure you keep them coming, or Wednesday's wont have posts unfortunately.


Reviews:

1. White Collar

Movie:

1. Inception

White Collar

I find this show to be very interesting and very thrilling and suspenseful. I love Matt Bomer's character Neal Caffrey and I think he plays him very well. The show is about a very good conman named Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) that eventually gets caught by the FBI agent Peter Burke (Tim Dekay), and was supposed to serve 4 years in a prison in NY. The show takes place and gets filmed in NY, so if you are ever there, keep your eyes peeled, you might see them at some point. Caffrey strikes a deal with Burke to let him go early, but he will be on an anklet and be under Burke's custody. Caffrey is a consultant for Burke's White Collar crime unit and the show revolves around Caffrey.

It is a great show, in its third season, I love this show, one of my favorites, and it is still going strong on USA. New episodes on USA at 9 P.M. Check it out.


Inception

So I watched this movie a few days following its release to theaters, then watched it again with another friend of mine a few days afterwards, and a third time at home with Netflix. Yes, it is that good of a movie. It is one of those movies though that invoke your brain to think. Many people mentioned it was going to be hard to understand the first time through, but I have experience thinking the way that the movie makes you think.

I do have to mention I did have to think a little bit extra, but it truly was a fantastic movie that reserves even more critical acclaim that it did. Trust me, it got a lot of great reviews, and I would no doubt suggest this movie to everyone. There was a lot of work put into the making of this movie from what I heard, and I will not be one to doubt it based on how advanced it seemed. The movie tends to follow a lot about dreams, and the mind, and is very complicated if you do not have previous experience understanding those 2 concepts.

However, I will suggest this movie to everyone that loves a good thriller, action, or comedy because this movie incorporated all of those into it.


That is it for Thursday's entertainment review for the week. I hope you guys liked it, and please do not forget to leave feedback, comments, suggestions, and questions in the comments box and let me know what you think. Please involve your own opinions on the television show and movie if you have feedback. I would love to hear it.

Have a nice day readers, and I apologize for the delay in today's post.

Sincerely,
Gdamatov77

No comments:

Post a Comment