Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introduction to my Blog

Dear readers and Future readers,

I would like to start off my blog with an introduction to it. Due to the fact that I am new to the blogging community as I like to call it, it may take some time for me to get used to it. So if you have any questions, please make sure to post them and I will answer as many as I can or feel are appropriate in the following post.

Now to introduce my blog and how it will work:

1. Every weekday I will try my best to post a new topic.
2. I will take suggestions for following posts as comments after each posting.
3. Any questions I find necessary to answer, most of them if not inappropriate, I will answer at the end of the post.
4. All posts that were suggested topics from a comment, I will credit the suggester of the post in the bottom of the post right before answers.
5. At the time being, my blog posts will be reviews on T.V. shows, and episodes of that week. I also might once in a while dedicate it to a few movies I had seen either recently or a while back.
6. Anything that mentions "TBU" is to represent "To Be Updated."
7. Lastly, "I WILL" read every single comment posted as long as it does not get deleted somehow.

Well that is it for my first post as I am trying to get used to it, but I am taking suggestions as well.

Thank you for reading my blog post, and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Gdamatov77

4 comments:

  1. i'm looking forward to reading you blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, thank you very much. I am looking forward to writing it as well. If you end up liking it after it finally gets started, please refer people. It would be nice to have more people read it as it goes along.

    I have tomorrows post planned already

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog page .keep it up
    try to add topic with pic i hope its look nice on your blog page thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure I understand what you mean by "topic with pic." if you can explain that would be nice. Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion. When I know what it means I'll take it into account.

    ReplyDelete