Friday, July 15, 2011

Credits and Harry Potter 7 Part 2 Review

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows "BOOK SPOILERS!"

So I figured I would start off my second post with credits to all those that got me into creating my own blog. I felt it seemed necessary to do near the beginning of my blog, and that it only seemed right. I will also mention my review on the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for those that are fans of the series. But I shall get to that later.

In terms of credits:

The main person I would like to thank for me starting up my own blog is someone by the name of
Phillip DeFranco. He runs a Youtube channel, and the link to his channel is, http://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil

He has a "news show" every weekday on a few topics that recently happened in the news. I suggest checking it out because it is funny what he says, and he is pretty good. He was the main reason I started my blog.

I would also like to thank Christina Grimmie, (Zeldaxlove64), who has a Youtube channel where she does covers of many songs. She recently got her album on Itunes because she has many supporters and she is absolutely amazing. I love her album and she had it hit the #4 album on Itunes within the 2 days after it came out.

Here is a link to her Youtube channel. Please check it out,
http://www.youtube.com/user/zeldaxlove64

The final reason I started up my blog was due to some references Barney Stinson, (Neil Patrick Harris), makes in the show "How I Met Your Mother" to his blog. It is one of my favorite T.V. shows and I will eventually do a post about it. However, he also had an influence on my decision to make a blog.

And the final person I would like to thank, although it was only a small influence on my decision considering it happened right before I created my blog, he still had an influence and I want to thank Chris Brogan for it.
I was linked to this article when I was deciding what to do my blog about, and this article came up:
http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows "BOOK" Spoilers! Do not read on if you plan on reading it, do read on if you want my review of the movie. I will not be discussing movie spoilers, but things in the book will be mentioned.

I want to start off saying, "Do not watch this unless you have watched Part 1." It is imperative that you understand that. Another thing I would like to mention, is that the trailer for The Dark Knight Rises was in the previews, and it was amazing. Felt I needed to mention that.

To start off my review, I want to mention that they really did a good job with the graphics. There was such a beauty to the scenes that I could not even begin to understand how great of a job they did.

The characters really were portrayed greatly by the actors and actresses, and I have to say that even with the humor they put into it, the characters were played very well.

My personal favorite characters were Bellatrix and Severus, and they really portrayed their parts well.
Their was an amazing scene, and I have to say i loved the pensieve scene. Favorite scene of them all.

That is my review, I hope you guys liked it, and please stay tuned for Monday's post.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Gdamatov77

5 comments:

  1. How did it compare to the book? Did it stay true to the story line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, it did not fully follow the storyline as I had expected it to, especially considering the breakdown into two movies, however, after watching the first movie, I knew what to expect.

    There were some parts that were not even in the book at all, but the movie as a whole was great.

    If it wasnt a movie part of a predetermined storyline, it would be an even greater movie.

    BTW, if you have suggestions on a later on post I should do, please feel free to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous, thank you for the compliment

    ReplyDelete