Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Party life and Ultra Music Festival

So I want to start off mentioning that I am a bit disappointed with yesterday's lack of views, but I knew it would happen. I guess yesterday was one of my bad days. So I am not too concerned, but I do want to mention that if I do fail to have a decent enough amount of views a day, then I will drop the blog. So I just thought I would let you guys know that I do need to see views in order for me to feel confident enough that my blog is worth having.

Anyhow, today's topic is going to be about Party life and UMF

Party Life

I want to first talk about party life in essence of of clubs. They are a huge part of today's society and the younger generation. The late teenagers and 20-year olds tend to go to clubs a lot more often than other age groups. The music that tends to play in clubs is based on the type of club, but mainly plays either recent songs, or some kind of Dance music. It is a great atmosphere to be in because it can make a person feel alive. I love it because I am a huge fan of Dance music, and it makes me feel great whenever I hear it.

UMF

Ultra Music Festival is probably the greatest, and I can't even stress the word "greatest" enough, experience of my life. I went in 2010 when it was 2-days, but it was still amazing. It was more than amazing actually. The quality of the sound was beyond extraordinary. The music was phenomenal of course because it was a type of music that appealed to me, and there were more artists than I could have possibly gone to and listened to in all the time I was there. If I am ever given the option to go again, I would take it in an instant.

One of the bright sides is that it is located in Miami, which is practically the heart of Dance music in the United States. I am planning on going again in 2012 and am saving up for it already. I would give up so much in order to have that experience I had then even once again. It really is a great experience for those that love any form of Dance music. It offers the whole party experience a person would find in a club, only much more relaxed and more comforting with more space.

It takes up Bicentennial Park and is absolutely huge. There is so much room and the concert has so many different stages for different artists to play at different and same times. There is VIP for some areas, and tons of booths to buy merchandise, water, food, and many other products. The concert offers a lot of music and merchandise and it is definitely an experience not worth missing.


That is it for today's post. I do hope you guys like it and please stay tuned for tomorrow's post. I am starting Wednesday posts to be Q&A's, Advice, Suggestion considerations, and much more related to that. It would require comments of course to survive as a topic like that, but please, and I can't emphasize this enough, please spread this blog to your friends, please comment, follow, and do whatever else you want in order to get it to survive.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Gdamatov77

No comments:

Post a Comment