Monday, July 25, 2011

Social Networks, and their impact on our lives

So today I was on my way to school, and I could not help but remember how addicted I am to checking Facebook all the time. I ended up deciding that Facebook is a perfect topic for today's blog post, and I realized that there were multiple social networking sites that have affected our lives. So I chose to do the blog on all networking sites I know of and their effects.


Turns out that there are many networking sites on the internet, and some that people may not consider as networking sites, actually are.

Here is a list of just a few Networking websites:

Facebook
Youtube
Twitter
Myspace
Soundcloud
Flickr
Tumblr
StumbleUpon
and
Google+


That list is only a few of the social networking sites on the internet at the moment. Some of which don't seem like social networking sites, but absolutely are.

So before I continue, I would like to pose a question to my readers:

"How many of these websites I posted do you go on daily, and how long approximately each day do you spend on them?"

If you would like, you can answer in the comments section, however, I do ask that you simply just think about the question and at least answer it to yourself. I know because of personal experience with my own addiction to Facebook. I spend tons of time on it each day, and I am aware I need to slow down, but there is a problem and it is an addiction.

Each of these sites poses a problem to our society, because it causes the new generation to be more into the computer and less social. I mean I know we are a partying generation, but we also are on our computers a lot to keep in touch with friends.

I can understand why we do it, but is that reason enough for us not to lower the amount of time spent on it? Just think about this, and if you would like, comment in the comments box about it. I would love to hear your opinions.

That is all I have for today.
Thank you for reading, and have a nice day. Tune in tomorrow for when I will cover multiple topics regarding party life.

Sincerely,
Gdamatov77

4 comments:

  1. I really agree with you on the point you made about Facebook. I realized that after any trip i take, as soon as i return i must check my facebook. On the subject of social networking sights i posted something that i feel makes a lot of sense. Check out my blog and see what you think

    http://avaloncrossed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Installing replacement windows in your home isn't an overcomplicated task to accomplish but it should be given a reasonable amount of time and will require some skill to complete to a reasonable standard. Once you've read a little about what's involved in a full home replacement you should be good to go. Many families will pay several thousand dollars for the installing of their windows; however you will usually be able to do it yourself for as little as around $300 in total, of course this will vary depending on the type and size of the window... replacement windows

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DCondo Sign Chiang Mai One Stop Service - Sell and Rent D Condo Campus Resort Chiangmai Because We are many rooms and many type for you. Please Contact US. D Condo Sign , sale dcondo sign , D Condo Sign for sale , D Condo Sign Chiang Mai , dcondo sign for rent , dcondo sign , sale D Condo Sign , dcondo sign for sale , dcondo sign Chiang Mai , D Condo Sign for rent ดีคอนโด ซายน์ เชียงใหม่

    ReplyDelete